Sunday, May 30, 2010

Artsy Stuff

In a few hours our week end will come to a close. That didn't last long. Mine felt like it was in hyper mode for the better part all thanks to this little gift from a youngster who comes into my office on occasion:

I haven't blinked in three days. Maybe she can introduce me to crack next :(


I love summer. It is only May here, (correction the end of May). Our weather is showing record highs that news people are explaining that we have not had since 1939. I love it. I have always been sun charged. I get a lot finished when the weather hits the high 20s.

I worked on my painting all week end:

I'm not sure if you can see a change, but I can. I've gone in and cleaned it up a bit. I have also tried to add some depth with some light and shadow. I am thrilled with the direction this work is taking.

I have also worked on my cardigan, but only after the sun set. I have no intention of working under a blanket in warm summer months........again.


I hope our summer weather stays with us for the season. I'm off to hang out on the balcony with the fuzzies and watch Sunday pass by. See you later.

No comments: