Thursday, May 27, 2010

Demon Cats and Potato Salad


When you have a massive storm brewing and the weather has reached record temperatures that we have never seen since 1939, you make potato salad and fry some chicken.


This was certainly a whole new experience in my little kitchen. I already knew how to make potato salad. I must say, it is quite good. This frying chicken thing? Well this is a whole new mission for google. I just typed in chicken, fry, and no deep fryer and was provided with a very easy recipe.

So here is my chicken hidden in the flour mixture of flour, garlic powder, sea salt, and a bit of pepper:


I fried it in a pan on the stove top until no pink juice were visible. I am thrilled I was able to have the balcony door open. There was quite a bit of smoke. I really didn't want to meet my neighbours tonight.

Napoleon and Rebel headed for outside. I think they remember the grilled cheese incident when I first moved in here.


This is my supper:

Not bad eh?

Have a good night everyone. Friday is just next door!

No comments: