Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wild Child



My goodness! It's 23h00 on Saturday and I've finished all of my laundry!

I also watched some shows on line and I think finished my painting. I say I think because my so called finished projects never ever feel complete.


I will try and take a picture again tomorrow in the natural light. The fluorescent is reflecting badly and creating all sorts of texture. I would really appreciate some feed back if you all don't mind. I've been staring at this for over a year now and I think I'm numb to my efforts.

I've been watching Sons of Anarchy. I started watching because I'm a big fan of Ron Perlman. Then I tune in and lo and behold there is Katey Sagal. She has come a long way from Peg Bundy. It's not every one's cup of tea. I am right into this one. It is rather dark with odd comedic lines. An outlaw motor cycle gang trying to protect its small community and lifestyle.

So like I said, let me know what you think. I'd appreciate any thoughts or suggestions. Happy Saturday all. :D

No comments: