Friday, September 11, 2015

Little Better

The first thing I did when I woke up this morning was think about a large cup of coffee.
It's nice to not wake up crying for a change.
My goals right now are simple.
Wake up.
Coffee.
Farmville.
Elliptical.
Shower.
Dress.
Jackie.
Eat.

Jackie actually figures in more predominately in that list.
If you want to know where I am, follow the dog.
She is my right hand man at the moment.
If there was room, she would jump into that shower with me.

I have also been binge watching Project Runway and working on my Fairy Princess Stole.

I like this project because my mind needs to keep up with the counting.
I love it is progressing.
I'm not sure how long it will be when finished.
I will either run out of yarn or simply decide that is enough.

I've been avoiding facebook with the exception of Farmville.
Harvesting simulated vegetables calms me.
The rest of my feed is about hand knitted baby items.
I'm not ready for that.

I'm grateful for the time off work.
I do not remember when I focused on just me.
I should do this more often.

See you later.

No comments: