Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kid Rock

We had a great time at the concert Friday night. Kid Rock was actually quite professional. He went on promptly at 23h00. I don't think I have ever attended an event that actually started at the time specified on the ticket. Getting to the Molson Amphitheater was also fun. We took the Go train into the city. On board were quite the lot of colourful characters. Let me just say I'm quite relieved this motley group decided on public transportation. We couldn't' have asked for more agreeable weather. Not a cloud in the sky and it was not too humid either. We walked through the CNE grounds to get to the concert venue. We knew we were on the right path because of the aroma of beer and weed. lol. I wish I could should you pictures of the actual concert, but the ones I managed to take, are quite blurry. The few I do have are interesting though.

I had no idea Kid Rock drew such a diverse crowd:

These two ladies were directly in front of us. They were rocking out with the best of them, taking pictures, dancing, the whole nine yards.

Here is some of the blurriness I captured:



The camera I currently use is this Canon Powershot A460 I find it takes great close up shots and scenic views. I have trouble taking anything moving in a distance shot, sort of like my vision it sounds like (near-sighted). If anyone can recommend either a way to take good action shots far away with this camera, or a camera that takes good action shots, I would really appreciate it.

I thought it fitting to put this video here:

Have a good night everyone. Enjoy your long week ends if you get one :)

No comments: