Monday, December 10, 2007

Very Exciting

I am very restless this night, or early morning. It is Sunday. It is always hard to get to sleep on Sunday. I wonder why that is? You would think that with a restful weekend, it would be easy to fall asleep. You would be at peace with your inner self or whatever its called.
I just checked on my status for this site, Ravelry. I am now 67 in a very long line. I just took a tour to see what it is all about. I hadn't quite understood before. A friend mentioned the site to me. She said it is really cool. Okay, those are not her words. She has a way better command of the English than me.
Anyway, the part that really appeals to me is the organization of it all. I can keep track of everything if I use the site to its fullest. It just seems to be right up my alley.
I have had a great week end. I have watched quite a few good movies: Perfume, Sideways and Fantastic Four, (with Silver Surfer). I also made excellent progress on Hubby's sweater. When the light is better, I will definitely snap some pics to show everyone.
I hope you all had an excellent week end. Take care. :)

No comments: