Friday, December 14, 2007

Guess What I Did?

Guess what I did today?
OK, I won't make you guess. I do way too many weird things in a day to subject someone to that sort of torture.
I actually.......
Are you ready for it?
I went online,.........
and............
Alright, I know, I know. That can be a bit annoying.
I bought a book online.
Look out world. I am exploring the Internet. (I start the word Internet with a capital to convey respect. It is such a huge being, I can't possibly take away from it by using a lower case letter).
I was very hesitant at first. By hesitant, I mean, I was very nervous, twitchy, scared, etc.
I had to do it though.
I was on my new addiction.
No, no, no, no. Get you mind out of the gutter for a little while.
I was wandering around Ravelry and found that my other addiction (knit blog) had a book out.
I love this site called the: http://www.theanticraft.com/
So, I actually got the nerve to look for the said book.
I had a little glitch though. I accidentally ordered two. I'm not sure how I managed this little glitch. I think I misread the instructions in all of my excitement.
If there is anyone out there who would like a copy of this book, I will be more than happy to give to you. All I would ask is you pay for the postage. Does this sound fair?
The only condition is you are patient. I did not request any special delivery. I simply went for the bare minimum.
Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!
This weekend I will not have the pager, so I am very glad for the weekend to arrive.
I hope you are all keeping well. Take care. :)

No comments: