Thursday, October 4, 2007

Is It Friday Yet?

It has been a very long week. I wonder if anyone else has had similar thoughts. From the work aspect of my life, I will be switching shifts. This is a very good thing for me. Currently, I am arriving at work at a very painful 600. (In the am!) This is early. It is very dark outside, not to mention cold. My new shift, which will hopefully begin soon, will commence at 930. In my little world, this means I will be sleeping in four hours! Can you imagine what sort of change this will bring about? I am very excited. I am the farthest thing from a morning person you could ever meet. Even when I was a child, I would still be wide awake when my father came home from the graveyard shift. This also means that I will be able to watch the television shows that I have really been missing. My bedtime is so early, that I miss all the CSI's and Law and Orders. I hope the characters have not changed too much. I hate that lost feeling.
This reminds me, have I told you what I do for a living? I don't think so. Well then, let me tell you. I dispatch for a school bus company. I love it. Every day is so different from the last. I am constantly moving. This is ideal for me, especially since I have the attention span of a fruit fly. Some days are very hectic. Especially when you have ten drivers booking off and no one available to help you cover those particular runs. I look at it as a puzzle. There are missing pieces I have to find in order to make the morning run smoothly with as little yelling as possible. Not me yelling, the parents yelling. They don't like it when the bus is not there on time to take their little darlings to school. They really don't like the answer of "That bus is unfortunately stuck in traffic, it will get there as soon as humanly possibly." Oh well. I cannot make everyone happy.

Would you like to see something cool?
Yes?

Well then, let me show you:




It appears as a boring striped scarf. I don't do "boring".
So........


I think this is a cooler shot:


I am still practicing with my camera.

I absolutely loved this scarf when I first saw it here:
http://ysolda.com/wordpress/skull-illusion-knit-scarf
I think you may have to copy and paste the link.

Oh! I also just finished a baby sweater. Check this out:

First, my attempt at blocking.


And ta da ......


A cute little crueller sweater!

That little blue splotch is actually a teddy bear head. I think I have a closer view......



Hmmmmm.....
I think someone needs to show me how to use that flash option.
Well, I guess that is enough of me jabbering for today. I hope you all have a good night. Take care.

No comments: