Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would just like to wish you all and your family a happy Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for many things:
  1. My parents are currently in an RV. This means that they are not with me at the moment. (gives us all a little break ;) ). Actually, I am thankful they are doing this because this time last year, they were not able. They are both finally enjoying all that they have worked so hard for.
  2. My family and my friends. These people mean so much to me. They probably have no idea just how much, but still, without them, I would not be who I am today.
  3. That I have talents that I can share with so many. I love making people smile. It makes me smile.
  4. That I can laugh at myself. This means I am not being to serious and I am enjoying all around me.
  5. My cats. They are my children. They entertain me and make me feel better when I am not %100.
  6. That I have lots to eat and a roof over my head.
  7. That I have a job. I am healthy and able to work. I can contribute to my family and to society.
  8. That I am loved, I can love, and I will love.
I wish you all health and happiness. Enjoy your holidays.

No comments: