Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy Belated Pi Day

To celebrate such a coincidental occasion, I made pie with the last of the berries we picked during the summer.
This one is all strawberry with my rendition of stars, planets and a moon:

This is a blueberry, strawberry mix that we devoured that night:

I cheated with the pie crust and bought it previously made. The pie crust I make does not come out as a crust so much as a means to protect from shell fire and rapid animals.

I've also been knitting a fair bit.
I volunteered to test a pair of socks which I am thoroughly enjoying.
I'll show the back,


I've also made some progress on my sweater:


Not too shabby for a week end eh?

I hope you all have a good start to this week. Temperatures are bound to get a bit higher. We might even see some of that elusive grass that has been MIA since Halloween.

Have a good day!

No comments: