Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Three Faces of Joce...

When I woke up to get ready for work Monday night, I scared the bejeebus out of me!
I was brushing me teeth, glanced in the mirror was like What?!?!?


Then I was a little scared because I have no idea how this came about,


Then I was angry because this eye would have come in handy for my Halloween costume!


Maybe the eye thing came about because I am stressing about whether I will have enough yarn to finish off this pair of socks.


All I know is that my eye does not hurt, my vision is not affected and I have become somewhat of a conversation starter today in my travels.
I think it is time to call it a night. While Hubs is using the snow blower to clear the driveway, I have an episode of Agents of Shield to watch. I am super excited as well because Stan "The Man" Lee is a guest star!!!!

Night everyone.

No comments: