Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Kinda Lost

I've recently found myself in a bit of trouble with my little blog. I come on here just to babble on, vent about whatever is bothering me and share a thing or two. Well, I made some comments the other day about stuff going on at work. I have since discovered that those people I made comments about have read my little rant. I was approached by a supervisor to maybe apologize or explain the situation. I'm not sure how I feel about that. On one side, if it was me and I read those words, it would feel like a slap in the face. When put that way, yes, I would apologize. From my own perspective, I feel a little upset that I have to mix my work and personal life. I have been very careful about keeping those things separate. No one had a clue that I was going through a separation until I needed a form filled out and change of address. I do not really want to censor myself. The whole point for me was mentioned above. I just want to go all emo. Have it all expressed and then forget about it. It's selfish of me I know. I'll have to think about this some more.
Aw well. Tomorrow is another day. Happy Monday everyone.

No comments: