Friday, May 7, 2010

Welcome to the Week End

We made it! And what an awesome day yesterday turned out to be:


This is the weather I encountered on my way to my parent's for Mother's Day:

It actually snowed.

I think I'll stick with yesterday's pictures:


This is what I wore to work yesterday:

Nope. My bed is not made. What is more surprising is there are visible cats. They must have been eating when I attempted to take this picture. Anyway, this is the sweater I made for the Ravelypics. It is my not so Orange Peel Tunic. It received a lot of compliments. This made me quite proud to be able to wear something that I made!

My thoughts are all over the place right now. It's hard to focus on one thing at a time and judging by the look of Napoleon, it's time to start shutting down.

I'm off to watch Betty White host Saturday Night Live!!

No comments: