Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crack Medical Team

I was under the weather early this morning. Woke up around 0400ish and felt crappy. I hate that feeling. I tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. The room wouldn't stop spinning. I wasn't even drinking. I was stone cold sober. I watched the time change on my clock. When the alarm sounded, I stumbled to the phone to call work. I didn't get much word in, and was told promptly to go back to bed. Sounded like a good idea to me. If the only the room would co-operate and quit spinning. So I made my coffee and sat on the couch to watch morning television.

I started to feel a little better so I started working on my next little project:

Rhombus Socks.
On a side note, my toe is not dirty. It's a nice little bruise from where I strategically dropped the can opener.

I like the swirly pattern:


My crack medical team is now strongly suggesting I rest a bit more.

I don't feel like arguing with them. I hope you all had a great day.

No comments: