Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Hair Cut

I had to disturb my routine and wake up earlier today. The landlord needed all the vehicles out of the parking lot by 10h00 so the plow could remove all the snow. Now this might not seem early to you, but to a vampire, this is pretty freakin' early. So, since I was awake, I might as well run a few errands. The first on my list was coffee. No one likes me without coffee. I get scary. The second item was a trim. Not a cut, but a trim. My version of two inches and the lady who cut my hair, is quite different.

It is shorter than I am used to, but I do like it. She added quite a few layers. I must remember to use less shampoo. When it grows out a bit, I'll be able to do a bit more.

I also bought the usual groceries for my dinner.
A steak:

which I just pan fried it with salt and garlic powder.

And became this:


I chased it down with this:

Now I'm off to watch a few episodes of Sanctuary and work on a few little projects. I hope you all had a wonderful week end.

No comments: