Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Officially Hallowe'en

Truth be told, I've been celebrating Hallowe'en all week. It is my favourite time of the year. I love how the neighbours get right into it as well. The costumes, candy, decorations, candy, make-up, candy, movies, candy.... Did I mention candy? I must admit, I've had quite a bit of candy today. I haven't blinked since about noonish. This might explain why I'm still very much wide awake. I'm hoping my wine cancels out some of the sugar and I crash soon.

Because of this:

I'm really happy with where I live. Our Supers go to a lot of effort during the holidays.

I'll more photos tomorrow or the next day. I'm off to polish my boots and play Overlord: Raise Hell.
I leave you all with a clip from one of my many favourite Hallow'en movies:

No comments: