Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Linkies

Since work is........well..........taking too long and sucking the life out of me, I would like to avoid that and share my plans for the week end.
On Sunday we will be going to Fan Expo I have never seen this before. I'm quite excited. There should be ample opportunity to people watch.
I was watching television last night. I know big surprise. There was this commercial:

The only thing I am concerned about is the grossness when you lift up that sticky stuff. it actually took a lot of will power not call up those friendly people on the shopping channel and place an order. What stopped me was that I get nauseous trying to clean out the vacuum.
The cats are all sleepy and it is having its affect on me. I'm to watch more television.
Good night everyone.

1 comment:

Ada said...

OMG, that expo looks like so much fun!