Saturday, March 14, 2009

S A T U R D A Y night

It's Saturday night. Big Smile over here at Chez L. I do not have any plans. I just want to hang out with my family, watch movies and knit. I've been working steady on the SKP socks, Salida. I am now past the heel point and working on the foot. I will just call the first few cast-ons practice. I'm liking how this is turning out. I know it is not quite finished, but it is really shaping to be a comfortable sock. I was thinking that with all the little twists it may prove to be tight. This is thankfully, not the case.

I do have some sad news in terms of knitting. A favourite pair of circs has managed to become decapitated. I was just cruising along, listening to AC DC, patiently waiting for the first aid course to start when I felt it give way.


A closer look at the misfortune:


I'm wondering if I wrote to the kind people of Addi, if they would do something about this. This is the first time that a pair of circs have actually fallen apart and Napoleon has an alibi:


Baby Om is coming along nicely. Tomorrow I will finish the seaming and then get it prepped for transportation.

Speaking of transporting:


It is just a simple manipulation of yarn overs and purling two together. I like the effect. It gives me an idea for something............

The last of the traveling scarves is complete. When I go for my walk tomorrow, I will send it home to it's owner. I'm sure she is anxiously waiting its return as much as I am mine.

I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Saturday Night:

Have a great week end everyone :D

No comments: