Sunday, January 4, 2009

So This is 2009.

Welcome to 2009!! I hope is was exciting for all of you. It was fairly low key over here. We made a nice super, drank some champagne, and watched movies until the wee hours of the morning. Those are my favourite kind of nights. A few people asked me if I made any resolutions. At the time of my answer, I said no. I have since this afternoon, changed my opinion of the whole idea. I have been thinking about this quite a bit if truth be told. I want to dedicate a certain amount of time for my creative outlets. I have been slacking in my painting and drawing. I have a lot things on hold and there really is no need for that. I always say something along the line that I need the daylight. Well, I live in Canada. The light is sometimes a bit shy and won't show herself until March. So let me change that perspective and just look at it as a way to create something different, with interesting colour combinations, and perhaps new ideas. I also need to gain a new perspective with money. Do I really these things I desire? Most likely answer is: Of course not. So let me streamline things a bit and concentrate my efforts to a goal. Perhaps one of home ownership? I will start small and work my way through from there. I will also take better care of myself. I cannot help anyone if I cannot help myself. So I will evaluate things more closely and make sure I acquire the things I need to be a better version of myself. I do not know how successful this will be. If I put forth an honest effort, whatever I accomplish will be worth my valuable time.
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. I wish you all lots of love, health, and whatever you all desire the most.

No comments: