Sunday, August 24, 2008

A New Week

I get very stressed this time of year. At this juncture, I map and assign all the new school routes for the drivers. We acquired some of these routes very late in the game. As a result, I stayed very late on Friday. I even met (scared) the security guard that is posted in our yard to ward off vandals. When I finally arrived home, I was actually dizzy. I hate that feeling. To reward myself for being such a "team player", we went shopping!!! I found some very awesome boots and shoes.

I can't wait until fall so I can wear these babies:

Looking a little dominatrix no? hehe.

I'm thinking of wearing these tomorrow:


I love my foot wear to be a different ilk from other people's. Why wear the same style of shoe? That the joy of people. We are all so very different. I love to reflect this in my clothing and hair. That's why every once in a while, I have blue, green, sometimes purple hair. Its fun. I enjoy it. No one gets hurt.


I noticed that when I'm not quite right, neither are the cats. I've been lazing around all weekend. So have they:

Napoleon just sort of collapsed after he had his kibble.


Rebel was maintaining his battle station, but quickly became tuckered out.


Poor little fellows, they are not used to 13 hour shifts.


I've also been working on my Rattlesnake Creek Socks. For this one, I have about two more inches, then I complete the toe. Now that I am more familiar with the pattern, the second should move more smoothly. I had a difficult time trying to figure out how to do the foot. I didn't need to continue the pattern along the sole, but I had no clue how to make a transition from instep to sole without it looking odd. Two tries later, I have this:


Tomorrow is our big start-up meeting. I'm going to read a few pages in my book and hope that settles me down enough to sleep.
Good night everyone.

No comments: