Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's Friday....errrr....Saturday

I cannot sleep. I do not know why. My brain won't stop whirring. It probably has something to do with the fact that I am on call this week. I hate that aspect of my work. I believe I have mentioned this to you all before.
At any rate, I thought I would take a little gander around and see what is going on in my little home in the wee hours of the morning.
I found this:


I picked it up and started working on it while watching some television programs I missed this season. Tonight's feature: Lipstick Jungle. I got right into it. Although, it could have been the rye kicking in.
My ever faithful assistant was on hand to keep me focused. He knows where to find the all important equipment.

Like the mouse:


The booze:



The pattern:

Last, and surely not least, the monitor:


Well done Napoleon. You are a wonderful help!

Rebel is hiding. He is a bit upset that I vacuumed today. I can hear him plotting its demise now as I type this. At least it's not plugged in like the last time he went bug-nut on the poor machine.
Vacuums: 0
Rebel: 10
Winner: Rebel!!

I'm off to rifle through some more stuff. Hope you all are well. Night, errr...morning?

No comments: