Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Suspicious Activity ?!?

I knew we had a problem when I came home and found some mysterious felting. I don't felt. I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't felt either....not intentionally. There have been a few minor laundry incidents, but I have banned him from the dryer.
This is what the photo evidence has turned over:

Those feet belong to hubby. He is an accomplice. If you are not a part of the solution........

Close up....


Hmmmmm. Don't let the cuteness fool you. He is sneaky.


On a not so criminal side note, I have completed Bartholomew's Tantalizing Socks.
Yep, they rock!

I know it is sideways. Alcohol and cameras do not mix very well. I will try harder next time. I promise.
I have started another pair from the same book, New Pathway's For Sock Knitters by Cat Bordhi.

Cedar Dancing Socks.

This is what I accomplished while watching America's Next Top Model.
Can you believe they bounced Claire?
Weird eh?
I'm off to go protect my knitting from the taste tester.
Have a good night everyone.

No comments: