Monday, February 11, 2008

Been Workin......Sorta

The good thing about winter is you are confined to the indoors at times. OK, I'm just a wuss. I hate the cold. It hurts to breath and hurts to have your eyes open. We walked to the in-laws for supper last. We always walk there and attempt to walk home, but it looks more like the path of a bee on crack. (We drink a little over.) I'm quite unhappy with the state of our town's sidewalks. I think I have climbed over cliffs less treacherous than that lovely stroll. The "walkway" is a good two feet higher than that of the street. In the path are these froze chunks of ice boulders. It hurt my feet. The sharp little shards felt like they were going through the sole of my boots. My boots are tough little buggers too. I used them for moshing in my mis-spent youth. They have a wickedly thick sole, the better to avoid shards of beer bottles from entering my foot.

OK, enough whining. Here is the progress on my socks:


Not bad eh?
My goal is to get them almost finished for when I begin my sock classes. At least it's a noble goal.

I've also been trying to put music on my ipod. So far the score is as follows:
Ipod 120 000 000 000
Jocelynn 0
I hate that the machine wins more often. Please no comments about it's not the machine, the operator. I think it is the machine. It conspires against me. I have a feeling it is trying to get the coffee maker to join it's regime. I will keep you posted.
That is about it I guess.
I'm off to play that super addictive Mario Galaxy. I am having troubles jumping and turning. It's this darn co-ordination thing.
Oh I remember now: not much longer until America's Next Top Model!!!!!
Take care all. I'm off to drink and rescue that pesky princess.

No comments: