Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No Pics, Just Words

I do not have any new pics to share. My camera is currently under a very large cat. He is a tad grumpy today. I felt it necessary not to disturb him.
I had some "down" time at work today. By "down" time, I mean, I unplugged the phones, turned off the lights and pretended I was not in. I was thinking about this past year and where I was at that point in time.
I was very scared I would lose someone near and dear to me. I was sad when I did lose some people for who I cared for very deeply. I was relieved when we made some decisions to better our lives. I am happy I have the sense to appreciate all that I have and all that I work so hard for. At the moment, I am beyond words for the joy I feel.
To all of you out there who make such a difference in my world, to those who I will meet in the future, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all mean the world to me. Thank you.

No comments: