Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nice Day

I woke up a bit earlier than normal for a Saturday morning. There are children that live in the apartment above me. They usually wake up each morning laughing. I'm OK with that. It's a nice sound. Apparently Rebel and Napoleon like it as well. They shortly start looking for mischief as soon as they hear the laughter. So around 11h00, I decided I might as well start my day.

I looked outside and it was such a pretty picture.

The sky was a great blue colour. I thought I might as well get outside for a bit.

I drove to my parents' house on the other side of Peterborough. It was a bit cooler over there, but still a very crisp and warmish day for winter.


I enjoyed a nice afternoon with them. When I arrived home, I checked my emails and learned I had won a little prize from the Ravolympics. You remember that tank/tunic I knit? That was what was drawn for a prize. Pretty cool eh? So I had the opportunity to select a pattern for my prize. I'm not sure which one yet. When I do know, I will be sure to share that with you.

I also enjoyed a nice evening out yesterday after work. I went with a friend to see Shutter Island,directed by Scorsese. I enjoyed the film. There are a few twists in the plot. I find that I have enjoyed it more now that I have had time to process everything. I won't say anything more to avoid spoiling it for you all. If you want to chat about it, by all means message me and I will be more than happy to oblige. :)

I hope all of your week ends are going well. I'm off to look at more patterns. Have a great night!

No comments: