Sunday, March 7, 2010

More Adventures in the Kitchen

I now have another movie to add to my list of musicals I love. While I was waiting for my creation/concoction to cook, I watched Hairspray. I tend not to watch too many musicals. Too much sing-song, bursting into spontaneous dance that do not really fit with the story. So far my list of musicals I enjoy are Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Sound of Music and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Now I can add Hairspray!

Now about my little adventure in the kitchen.....
I think I'm beginning to get the hang of this.

This is what I started out with:

A few potatoes, ground hamburger and corn.

It merged to become this:


After a bit of mixing, this came about:


And with that new broil dial, this was the end of result:


The fuzzy children are now sleepy from supervising me all day:


So I will give them a rest and retire to my room to watch more online Sanctuary and work on another little project. I trust you all had a great week end. Night everyone.

No comments: