Monday, March 1, 2010

Now What?

I've been feeling very twitchy today. I'm not sure why. Every so often I just start to feel like something big is going to happen. Sometimes, a big thing does happen. Other times, the feeling passes and I continue on with my little life. I've been thinking though.....I need to do something. Anything really. I want to try and explore more. I want to go somewhere. I want to see things. Maybe I'll sign up for a course at one the colleges. I've always wanted to learn about something new. I've been looking at Sheridan's online course catalogue. There is an art course that has piqued my interest. Maybe, I'll try my hand at accounting. As you can see, I really have no rhyme or reason as to what direction I want to travel. I might even go down a separate path and try travel and tourism.
What will you all be doing this week end? Is there anything exciting happening in your neck of the woods? I need some inspiration to get off my butt and do something. Now, what to do......

No comments: