Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Love Saturdays

Which Card are You?


You are Strength

Courage, strength, fortitude. Power not arrested in the act of judgement, but passing on to further action, sometimes obstinacy.

This is a card of courage and energy. It represents both the Lion's hot, roaring energy, and the Maiden's steadfast will. The innocent Maiden is unafraid, undaunted, and indomitable. In some cards she opens the lion's mouth, in others she shuts it. Either way, she proves that inner strength is more powerful than raw physical strength. That forces can be controlled and used to score a victory is very close to the message of the Chariot, which might be why, in some decks, it is Justice that is card 8 instead of Strength. With strength you can control not only the situation, but yourself. It is a card about anger and impulse management, about creative answers, leadership and maintaining one's personal honor. It can also stand for a steadfast friend.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.


Good to know.

Today was great. I worked on this little sweater for a future human:


It will eventually look like that white and blue pictured:

Ah yes. It would appear they are both blue and white. OK. Mine will be the more white one. Does that make sense?

Rebel has been supervising:

He loves the eye lash yarn. I think that is one of the main reasons why I keep it. I don't really knit with it too often. I just can't bear to part with it. He actively goes into the bag where I store it and digs it out.

I played a ton of Tomb Raider. I love action games, especially if the lead character is a female who can kick some serious butt!

I also enjoyed my snack:
and at this point, I would share a lovely picture of said snack, but the computer will not allow that for the moment. Not sure why. :(

I also thought I would share a few pictures of my drive home from work. Since I required new brakes, I had discovered new ways to get home to avoid heavily trafficked areas. That silly need to stop. I just want to drive and keep going until I want to stop, not when someone in from me decides I should stop.



I have some really cool pictures of all the leaves changing around here, but the printer will not co-operate and remove them from the memory card. I am off to have a little chat with the printer.
I hope you all enjoy the week end. :)

1 comment:

Zagbad said...

I am The Hermit! Test should be called Captain Obvious' Obvious test. :p