Monday, January 14, 2008

And So My Night is Shaping Up...

I think I will really like Monday night T.V. I get to watch a few of my favourite shows: Big Bang Theory and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Did I mention I'm a bit of a geek?
I did some serious knitting as well tonight:



The Dead Kitty Scarf is shaping up wonderfully. I found the chart for the kitty here


This is my inspiration for this piece:

Brian and Rebel cuddling:



Napoleon sulking after a bit of discipline for doing something he shouldn't have. By discipline, I mean, me taking him off the baker's rake and Napoleon running around only to get back up onto forbidden baker's rake. Tomorrow, I will be investing in some sort of contraption that squirts water. I think that is referred to as hydro aversion therapy. At this point, anything is worth a shot. The lovely little creature likes to climb the rake around 300am and knock whatever he can unto the floor. The nosier, the better.



There is nothing going on at this point. So I will say to you all good night :)

No comments: