So apparently, someone V, nominated this little blog for an Liebster award: New blog with under 200 followers. That is rather interesting. Thank you kindly V!!
"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves
Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs!
It almost sounds like a chain letter.
OK. Let's give this a go.
The questions V posed are:
1. Why do you blog?
-It started out as an experiment. I did not have a lot of people to chat with about this, that and the other thing. It seemed rather simple. I kept blogging because it is a great release and a wonderful chance to share the little things in the life.
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Cake or Pie?
Pie. The answer is always pie!
4. Are you a book worm?
Very much so. I will read anything and everything. Right now I'm re-reading Stephen King's The Stand.
5. What was your favorite subject in High School?
6. What is something you can never leave the house without?
The truck keys.
7. What movie could you watch repeatedly?
Boondock Saints....for the story line, really...:D
8. Who is someone you would want to switch lives with for a day and why?
Oh Dear. Kate Blanchette. She seems so cool. Plus she has an accent.
9. Do you play any musical instruments?
Well, I played a clarinet in elementary school....Now I just sing off key while I drive.
10. What is your favorite Vegetable? Fruit?
For some reason I like cauliflower. It is like eating little brains which you can add cheese to.
11. What is your stance on cupcakes?
Cupcakes are a necessary part of a person's diet. They can be substituted for any meal of the day.
My nominations are:
1. Because It's My Blog
2. Untie the Ribbons
3. A Circle of Buttons
4. Chickens & Fine China
5. Alaska Blue Moose
6. My Everything Corner
9. Love Your Movies
10.Wool n Hook
11.Word Art: Painting with Words
I am sure that many of the bloggers I nominated, have received this award prior to my nomination. If that is the case, I don't think it is necessary for them to go through the whole rigamarole again.
These are my questions:
1. Vampire or Werewolf?
2. Favourite time of day?
3. What is your go to meal to prepare?
4. What hobby are you currently working on? What project is on tap for right now?
5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
6. What is the scariest dream you can remember?
7. Favourite television show?
8. How long does it take you to get ready for bed?
9. Everything in it's place or organized chaos?
10.What is the one thing you missed that has been discontinued?
11.Do you still watch cartoons?