Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Have a Bald Cat






I'm not sure what to make of Napoleon. As you can see, he has developed a fierce licking habit.

He looks a little disgruntled, but I assure you he is not in any pain or discomfort.

I suspect because his fur (hair?) and skin is extremely dry. He does not have any red splotches. He eats as usual, which is everything. He also runs and plays as usual. Read that as, torment his fuzzy brothers on a regular basis. The only thing we can suggest for him at this point is to change his food. We did this just recently. We found kibble that has a high content of fish oils. We will give this a week and hopefully see some improvement.

I've been having a great time shopping. I'm waiting for a few delivers to arrive at the post office. I ordered quite a large amount of yarn. This is very much out of character for me. One place was having a sale and since Christmas is sort of in the horizon, I thought I would get a start on a few stocking stuffers. That is my goal. I'm sure that will change once the yarn arrives. I will have come back to my procrastinating, regularly scheduled programming.
While surfing the net I came across this site: Paloma Textiles.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif The colours of the yarn is what I found attractive. I believe I will be very happy with my choice when it finally arrives.
I've also been knitting. I've started Gush.

This is the top:


This is the sole:


A little while ago I also ordered some double point needles from an Etsy shop. It was a very good deal. I'm constantly losing one needle of a set so I was thrilled when I found these gems:


Unfortunately, I carelessly dropped a can of pop on my project into my bag and one broke. I may have cried a little. I have patched it with tape until I can find wood glue. It is not the same.


We all went to a beach that is about a 15 minute drive away from home last week. I have a small sunburn as a result. It was a great time though. I could not have asked for a better day.



This upcoming week end is our town's fair. I'm looking forward to this. It has even worked out that I am not scheduled to work this week end. Hopefully there will be lots of great photos to share with you all.

I think that is everything. I trust you are all well. Enjoy your evenings and I will be sure to post pics of the yarn, the fair and Napoleon's progress a little later.
Night all.

No comments: