Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring is Very Close

Spring will arrive in just a matter of days. Where this Canuck lives, the temperature has been slightly warmer. Notice the insertion of the word slightly. We are still for the most part, in single digits. I am still wearing my winter coat. Lately as I travel to and from work, I'm seeing all sorts of spring clothing styles. There was a young lady wearing a very cool pants. They reminded me of the plaid stretchy pants Gwen Stefani wore in her No Doubt video for Spiderwebs:

Unfortunately the pants were overshadowed by the very red colouring of her exposed arms because she was sporting a bustier tank top. No jacket. I was cold looking at her. I think I just channeled my Mother. Put on some clothes! I'm getting cold just looking at you!!
That song is from their Tragic Kingdom album released in 1995. Do you remember what you were doing in /95? I was still in high school. I drove a green Neon, much to fast I might add....I had a lot of fun trying to figure out who I was and what I wanted to be when I grow up. Now I'm 32 and at times still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Ha.
I am going to enjoy my Saturday. There is an episode of America's Next Top Model I will watch while drinking my very strong coffee and working on my Hitchhiker scarf. The fuzzy demons distracted me while I was counting the scoops of coffee to be added to the machine. I think I said the number two twice. o_O Well that coffee should keep me going for a while. Enjoy your week end. I hope it is sunny and bright where you all are. :)

No comments: