Saturday, August 7, 2010

Some Lights....

....are pretty scary. Like for instance this one:


This is a pricey little light. It means that I have a list of things that need to be looked at for my vehicle to be road worthy once again. I have found a great mechanic and things will be back to operational before too long.

On a happier note.....
I finished these:

Home and Hearth Anklet socks designed by Cat Bordhi. I used a very bright blue Malabrigo Yarn. I think the only way to make them brighter is if they glowed in the dark.

Well the time is 22h50. I'm listening to very young children scream and run up and down the street on some sort of electric car. I guess their parents do not know the rule of when the street lights come on you are to be indoors. I'm just happy I don't have to work in the morning like some of these kind folks.

I'm off to watch a movie on television. I hope you are all enjoying your week end so far.

No comments: