Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm Ready

Part of my New Year's resolution was to take better care of myself. Husband is going to help me complete this goal. We went shopping today to find some gear for this event. I know. Shopping, Me, quelle surprise!

We start with an empty gym bag:


Put in some runners:

Some clothing:


And the result is a full gym bag all ready for Tuesday:



I realize it is only Saturday, but I am very excited and nervous about trying something new. I've never stepped foot in a gym before. It is very intimidating. I spent all week quizzing Husband about what other women wear to this joint. I hope I made the right choice.

We also acquired some new PS3 games:

I know I have said this before but, I love any game with a kick ass female heroine.

I found a bonus accompanying Assassin's Creed:


It even comes with a cute little action figure:



As far as knitting goes.......

This is my third attempt with these socks. I really need to pay more attention to my numbers. I will persevere and be victorious before the end of the month. Mark my words, I will proudly display a very cool pair of socks.

I also went and got my hair cut. Nothing to drastic. Just a trim. You will have to trust me when I say it looks so much better. Tomorrow I have my dye all ready to go and it will be one colour. Pictures to follow at a later date.

We rented a few movies for the week end. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and Babylon A.D.. I will let you know later what we thought of them. They look very promising though. I believe Babylon A.D. might be based on an anime. I'm not 100% sure. I was very surprised to learn that Nick and Norah's is actually based on a novel by by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. We learn something new every day eh?

Enjoy your week end. I'm off to tackle my socks and watch some flicks.

No comments: