Monday, February 2, 2009

Behold....

Ha! If you can't beat it (and this almost became a literal interpretation), hide all evidence you tried. I am now the proud owner of a new printer.

I am thrilled.
It prints.
Probably does other things, but I'm just really happy it prints.
Sadly, my other printer did not.

News on Husband. He is doing so much better. Almost normal. Or, as normal as we get.
We are all exhausted with worry. Rebel just crashed into the softest place in our home.

I hope he doesn't get too much yellow on all of that.

I've done a bit of knitting. Remember my Sea Wool Bordello Socks?
Here is one almost complete.

I really need to find my darning needle. It has to be around here somewhere. I suspect fuzzy and quick may have something to do with it's disappearance.

I also completed another portion from my Traveling Scarf Group. This is apparently called Lucina Shell Pattern. Thank you Vogue!

One of the reasons why I really enjoy this group is that I can test out those complicated looking stitches and not commit to them with a full garment. Sort of like "for future reference" type of of deal.

Unfortunately, I think I may be getting a cold. I am going to call it an early night (or try to), finish my rye, and off to bed. Back to a normal work day tomorrow. Night all.

No comments: