Monday, August 4, 2008

Only A Week Left :(

I cannot believe how quickly this little holidays of mine has flown by. It seems like I have not even begun to scratch off my list of things to do or see.
Last night we were entertained by Demon cat. I wish I knew how to remedy this little problem of the shiny scary eyes.

He is always looking for something to get into:

An action shot of Napoleon stalking Rebel.

When I take pictures of Rebel, his eyes rarely glow. I am beginning to suspect that perhaps Napoleon is of another realm.

Poor Rebel. He is just looking for a little reprieve.

So far, I have had a fantastic time! Tomorrow I am going to the Stitch and Pitch with my Mom in law. We had a wonderful time last year and have been looking forward to this year s event since we got home from the last one. I am going to the local yarn store when I wake up to pick up the tickets.

I have been working on a few little projects. I have brought this one out from the dust:


I have just been working on it in stages. I walk away and when I return, I think of how I can improve it. No wonder it takes me a year to complete these little drawings.
I have also been plugging away at the Rattlesnake Creek Socks for the Pentathlon group on Ravelry.

The cables are making this project run very smoothly. It is how I gauge how long to make the leg.

I am off to clear of the dining table. I need some room to start my drapes for the living area.
I hope you are all well. See you soon.

No comments: