Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good News!!

I thought this was funny:

29

As a 1930s wife, I am
Poor

Take the test!

That's not the good news though.
I finally found my size 3 circs! Now I can commence serious knitting on sock from tour hosted by local yarn shop. I've started the toe:


I also thought about re-knitting the Bordello sock. I was not pleased with the spaces between stitches at the seaming area.


I frogged it, and began again with a few extra stitches. So far, so good.


I have also made excellent progress on my Berlin Muster(sp.?) socks, despite a few glitches.


I have had to postpone knitting due to the pattern being under Rebel. I'm not going to bother him. Hubby also is a little nervous when it comes to retrieving things from Rebel. He is a "get what he wants" type of fellow.

I'm very excited for my week end to arrive. I'm willingly leaving my apartment to hang out with someone very cool. The bonus is, I'm not on call. Yea Me!!!
Hope you all have a great night.

No comments: