Monday, May 5, 2008

Mondays are Awesome

I went to work today. It was difficult. I lost all motivation. But, I went. I am quite proud.
As a reward, this:


Became this:



Buenos Dias Mohitos!

Which unfortunately, slowed down the progress on this:



Cool what is happening so far though eh?
I will beat that lacey pattern! I will be Boss!

That, also made these two:


quite amusing.

Rebel gets all paranoid around Napoleon. He has good reason. Napoleon tried to nurse from Rebel when he was a kitten. I don't think anyone was more surprised than Rebel.

Another reason, is Rebel is not exactly built for speed. He tends to get a little stuck:

No I did not leave him like that. After I took his picture, I turned him right side up.

Napoleon is looking a little crazy there now that I examine this more closely.

I also watched CSI Miami tonight. How on earth can a television character affect you so greatly? I love this show. One of the characters left tonight. I was positively weepy. I won't say which one. I learned that little tidbit is a spoiler. So I will be good and keep it a secret for those who have not yet seen the show.
I'm going back to Mohitoville. I wish you all would join me. It's fun. Night all.

No comments: