Sunday, April 20, 2008

Awesome Day!

We did a bit of shopping today. With the gorgeous weather about, I had to buy new sandals. I found these super cool heels:

Guess what I am wearing on Monday?
I love the chrome heels!

We also bought a new mat for the entrance way. One that is a tad more heavy duty. I had this bamboo number for a few years. It started to look like one of the cats' chew toys. Which is probably what they were doing when we were not at home.

Rebel seems to approve:


Apparently, it may taste a little funny. Perhaps this one will last longer?


Napoleon is not as sure.



However, with Rebel making himself quite at home, they seem to have found some quality sleep time.


Here is an update on my Jacobean socks for the group on Ravelry:


I'm wondering how the heel will look. So far this is going quite well.

We rented a few movies for the week end. Last night we watched Juno. It was most excellent. It did leave me wondering though: Is this how the cool kids really talk now?
The girl who plays Juno, Ellen Page, is an amazing actor. I love most of the films she has been in.
I'm off to play more PS2. I'm at this tricky part that has taken me the better part of this week. I am not going to sleep until I get past it.
Have a good night everyone.

No comments: