Saturday, April 26, 2008

And Then There Was One

I have one of my Jacobean socks complete.

This was my attempt of a creative shot. I know. I will keep working on it.



It's a bit longer than intended. I was watching this cool movie and I sort of got carried away. Now my Jacobean sock is a knee high. It is still a sock, so I am pleased.


Since hubby is still not feeling all that great, it will be another quiet week end.This is dependent of my pager does not go off every hour. I am on call for work this week. I hate it. I can never rest. Every time something beeps or dings, I jump. I even jump if my beloved coffee maker dings when my elixir is created. How on earth can I be so jumpy when my favourite machine in my kitchen is communicating with me? The cats must sense something. They keep trying to "kill" it. I secretly hope for their success.
I have the Fraggle Rock theme song in my head. It has been there taking up valuable space for three days. Why on earth does that happen? And of all the songs in the world, why that one? I wonder if it is a secret message and my brain is trying to tell me something.
I'm off to play video games. I have to distract my brain from that lovely little tune before I try to go to sleep. Have a good day everyone.

No comments: