I am thankful for many things:
- My parents are currently in an RV. This means that they are not with me at the moment. (gives us all a little break ;) ). Actually, I am thankful they are doing this because this time last year, they were not able. They are both finally enjoying all that they have worked so hard for.
- My family and my friends. These people mean so much to me. They probably have no idea just how much, but still, without them, I would not be who I am today.
- That I have talents that I can share with so many. I love making people smile. It makes me smile.
- That I can laugh at myself. This means I am not being to serious and I am enjoying all around me.
- My cats. They are my children. They entertain me and make me feel better when I am not %100.
- That I have lots to eat and a roof over my head.
- That I have a job. I am healthy and able to work. I can contribute to my family and to society.
- That I am loved, I can love, and I will love.