Monday, June 1, 2020

Happy 152nd Day of The Year

There remains 213 days left of the Gregorian calendar.
Let’s mKe the most of it!

I experienced something new.
I managed to break my baby toe!

It was an experience I would rather not repeat.

Who knew such a small member of the little piggy family would have such a significant impact on mobility. I cannot quite put a shoe on, so my movements are quite restricted.
I’m just enjoying the outdoors from the comfort of the patio.



Jackie has been keeping me in great spirits! We have been bird watching together.


The birds move a bit too quickly for me to capture them on the iPad.

Our Cherry Tomatoes have really sprouted up!

Little yellow flowers are just beginning to bloom. I think this was one my better ideas for growing tomatoes. It’s just a large laundry hamper with some holes drilled into the bottom for draining. We shall see how the tomatoes fair.

I’ve been drawing a little bit and using my watercolours.

Birds and flowers seem to be my go to subjects for the moment.
I have this app that helps me identify the mysterious flowers that emerge in the gardens.
It’s called Garden Answers. It’s just amazing!
You take a photo of the plant in question, or upload one from your album.
The app then finds plants or flowers, with similarities to yours.
Sometimes it takes seconds. Sometimes you have to narrow down your search a bit.

Oh yes!
The chicken coop is complete.


Just in time as our new feathered friends are due to arrive on Friday!
We are all very excited about this little endeavor.

My battery is running low.
I think about covers all my new adventures.
I hope you are all well.
Talk with you later!

No comments: