Saturday, May 4, 2019

Is That Sun?

It just may be the sun. I haven't seen it in quite some time.
I feel lucky I do not live in the zones with the evacuations.
We have had some rain, but nothing like what is happening to the north of us.
The rain does seem to have improved the garden somewhat.
There are some green sprouts to be seen. I just can't seem to recall exactly what I planted in those locations.
I can identify tulips, daffodils and irises. The rest will just be a pleasant surprise!
On warmer days, Jackie and I enjoy sitting outside and waiting for Daddy to arrive home for lunch.
Lately we have been confined indoors.

Rorschach and Napoleon get tuckered out quite easily watching all the rain.

That is when Rorschach is not planning mass destruction from his box of solitude.

I completed my Twirla Socks:

They fit amazingly comfortable!

A few drawings and painting have been completed!


I am going to tweak the lady with the fiddle and the snail. I am still very unsure about those two.

I also added another painting to my Etsy shop, Simple Art
I call it Wind Turbines.


I should probably head outside for a little bit now that we seem to be between rains.
I hope you are all well

No comments: