Thursday, September 13, 2018

Is It Already That Time?

I always browse through the news with my coffee before I begin my day whether it be morning on my day off or night before I start work.
I do not always understand what is happening but, I try to be somewhat informed. Usually I end up with a greater appreciation of where I live.
This morning I see they are experiencing snow flurries in Calgary.
We are still in the midst of summer. It will be around 25 to 29 degrees Celsius this week.
School has been in full swing since the end of August. It had taken me about that long to get back into my routine.
I have two different routines. One for days off and one for work days.
Today is my day off.
I wake up a little more slowly. Enjoy my coffee more and stay in my pajamas a little longer.
Then we (Jackie and I) figure out what to eat to tie us over until Lunch.
We run a little on the elliptical machine. Well, I run she lies on the bed looking at me like I'm crazy for doing all this movement and not actually go anywhere.
Then we shower up and make ourselves more presentable for the public. Jackie does not have much prep work. She is just adorable no matter what she does.

We go for a walk. Usually just around town. That way we check out the mail. It does not get delivered to our house. We need to go to the post office. Although we do get packages delivered, like my comics!
If we do not feel like staying in town, we venture out to new areas!
This was from our most recent adventure in Farnham.

When we are not out and about exploring, there are lots of things to do around our home.
We like to sit outside and wait for nature to come to us!

Sometimes while we sit outside we knit, draw, paint or read. I try to get out there as much as I can now while the weather is more co-operative. In Canada, winter is usually just around the corner as Calgary has pointed out to me this morning.
On my needles are a pair of socks called
Meandering.

Most of my drawings and paintings are quick little sketches in my journal.

According to Jackie and Mr. Monkey, I have been sitting here long enough. Time to move.

Talk with you later!

No comments: