Thursday, April 11, 2013

Soup

I absolutely love when something turns out the way I would for it finish.
I made this Bacon and Potato Soup for lunch and it was amazing!
I fried the bacon,

Chopped the onion, celery, carrots and potatoes,

Add them all to the boiling chicken broth, then stirred in Tex Mex cheese.

This soup hit the spot.

With spring on way, I started to poke around outside and see if anything I planted during the fall was making an appearance.

I hope these are the tulips I planted.

Napoleon cannot figure out why anyone would want to venture outside when the food and couch are located inside the house.


I might be putting in some overtime at work shortly, so I went to pick up a few supplies last night. You know, food and whatnots.
In Walmart I came across this:

Every so often I find a nice treat in that store.

Washer is ready.
See you all later.

No comments: