Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Twitchy and B!tchy

Let's start with Twitchy.
That would be Napoleon.
We drove Napoleon to the vet yesterday to see why on Earth he has this constant need to lick off all of his fur. My imagination ran rampant with possibilities. What if he has a tumour or a skin disease or nutrition problems or, or, or.....
Turns out he is just twitchy.
Napoleon's little body is just constantly in motion, even when he is at rest. The weird part, weirder than the whole licking off all of his fur, is that only half of his body twitches. The vet gave him a shot of cortisone to see if that settles the twitches. He warned us that it would take a few days to take effect. I can see a difference in Napoleon's behaviour right now. Unfortunately I can just attribute this change to him being stoned out of his little tree. He has been staring at the same spot on the floor for about two hours like it is the most fascinating thing in the entire world. Yep. He's trippin'
Okay, Bitchy.
That would be me after trying to do this Christmas shopping thing.
People are absolutely crazy out there. I'm so relieved I ordered a few my gifts online. I just don't think I have the strength to venture into another mall anytime soon. I have bruises on my shins from people trying to liquify through me. The odd part is I wouldn't mind if people accidentally bumped into me as long as they would say I'm sorry or something to that effect. The other part that is pissing me off is the lack of manners altogether. Like really people! How difficult is it to say "excuse me"? It's just two very small words that mean oh so much. Way to spread the Christmas cheer and teach your young ones how to act in society.
I'm going to see if Napoleon will share trip. I hope you all stay safe and have a great day. :D

No comments: