Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Saga of the License Continues

I have learned that any vehicle arriving in Quebec that needs to switch the plates from an out of Province plates needs to go through an inspection, regardless of the age of the vehicle. If you arrive late to your scheduled appointment, even if it is five minutes, you lose. You need to make another appointment. So that is where I am now. I have re-scheduled my inspection. I will call that first time a trial run. At least I know where I have to go now. :)

It is still raining. So no pictures as of yet of where I live. It is frustrating for me as well. I do have a few new pictures though...

Nap time:

I thought it was all an act when they carried on as they do with their yelling and running amok.

This is a real cool pic that I think will make a great drawing when I find my pencils.

I have no idea to what sort of species the flower or the spider belongs.

We unpacked my three boxes holding my shoes tonight. Just a few more boxes to go and everything will have a place. Things are starting to come together. This feels good!
I'm off to work now. I picked up an extra shift this week. I will probably be a zombie by Monday after all is said and done. While I'm at work though, I don't feel at all tired or worn out. It is only when I arrive home and actually sit down I realize I need to sleep. I really like my work though. It feels like I'm doing something worthwhile.

I hope all is well with you. Enjoy your week end. I hope it stops raining wherever you all are. :)

No comments: