Sunday, December 6, 2009

My That Went By Quick

It is Sunday already. My week end just flew by. At least I have something to show for the quickness :)
My Gone Batty Mittens:


I also completed my Mauresque socks:

These are not my favourite pair, but I did enjoy some aspects of their creation. I like that part where you wrap the yarn around 5 stitches. I am not sure what it is called, but I do like the effect.

I also watched a lot of movies. I finally watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. That is a great movie. I like that concept. What would it be like if our growth was reversed and we became younger as time moved on. I also watched Passchendale. I was a bit surprised by this one. It did not center on the war, but rather a love story that took place around that time. The war was a big part of the plot, but main story was very interesting to watch.

Well, tomorrow is another work day. I hope you all had a great week end.
Good night :)

No comments: