Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shopping

Today was a great day. Any day when I get to go shopping for fun stuff is a great day.
First we went to the lys, where I acquired these:

There is Juju guarding the newly adopted yarn. I'm not sure what I will do with this lot. I was attracted to the brightness of them. I see a summery top coming my way. I was initially at the store to put in my order for some tickets to the stitch 'n pitch at the Skydome (Roger's Center) in August. I had an awesome time last year. I have been looking forward to doing this again since the 9th inning of the last game I attended.

I also bought some excellent clothes, dress, skirts, blouses and tanks. I was going through my wardrobe the other week, (I had nothing else to do as I was confined to my home due the blasted pager) and noticed that my clothes were starting to wear, tear and fade. Once in a while I like to bring home pieces and weed out the well loved clothes.

We also saw Wanted with Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie. Great flick! Massive action going on. High speed chases, espionage, mystery.... the whole nine yards. After the movie, we had the urge to go to a bar or something because we were so pumped. When I was a cool kid, we used to do that all the time. See a movie, dinner and then clubbing. Now we like to go to dinner, see a movie and maybe ice cream. It depends on how late the show lets out. Hubby doesn't do very well past 2200.

At the moment, I am suffering from what I hope are allergies. Today alone we went through a box of tissues. I vote for allergies. If it is a cold, I will be taking drastic measures to be rid of it quickly. I have a theory that if i make contact with at least three other people, my cold will vanish. Take this as a warning to avoid me until it passes.

I'm off to sniffle in front of the television. I can keep my vampire hours this week end without any fear of the pager going off in the early morning like it has the past three week ends. It is someone else's demon for the next two weeks. :) <<< evil smile!

Hope you are all well. Night.

No comments: