Monday, December 10, 2007

WooooHooooo

Guess what I won! Okay, I'll tell you. I won a turkey! How cool is that. I tell you, it caught me off guard. I won it at a turkey shoot. For those of you, like me, who have never heard of this before, let me tell you about. A co-worker came in with a piece of cardboard. It had all these circled numbers on it. I was told to select a circle. Another person, shoots at this piece of paper. Where the most amount of buckshot lies, is the winner. This northern girl knows her buckshot!

I am now the proud owner of a 16 pound turkey!



On a sadder note, I still have my nasty cold. I have not had a sound night's sleep for many nights now. I hope this will change. I am off to play Wii. I have to finish Paper Mario. It is my new addiction :)
Have a great night everyone!

No comments: